Skip to the content
Trump Derangement Syndrome has been described many ways by the media. The most accurate way I can define it is: a syndrome by which the left-wing media (which is 90%) and progressives want to negate the fair and undisputed 2016 US Presidential Election results by acting both irrationally and unreasonably to anything President Trump says or does. In addition, it also compels one to believe as gospel anything said or reported that is negative about the president, regardless as to its truth. Psychiatrically, it can be considered a form of denial, delirium, or even paranoia when taken to its extreme.
As evidence for such syndrome, the media and progressives have given the American people a treasure trove of “fake news” stories, uncorroborated accusations, and irrational reporting to reveal their affliction with this condition.
I have compiled a growing list of media hysterics since President Trump has been duly and fairly elected by the American people. The list will continue to grow as the progressive and left-wing media outlets continue to let both their souls and brains rot by their affliction with the Trump Derangement Syndrome.
1. Collusion with the Russians. The media, along with crooked Hillary, alleges President Trump colluded with the Russians to cheat the American people out of a fair election and wrongfully take crooked Hillary’s place as the next president of the United States. This story has since and continues to be repeated proven false and without a bit of corroborating evidence. Despite the witch-hunt by Robert Mueller, not a shred of evidence has emerged linking President Trump with the Russians.
2. The Robert Mueller witch hunt. This farce is not an investigation. Because Mueller has been unable to substantiate any claim against President Trump, he has turned to eviscerating any person who has had contact with the President. This travesty is nothing short of a KGB show trial meant to discourage anyone from ever working with the president and curtail President Trump’s agenda.
3. Meeting with Putin at Helsinki summit. The media alleged the meeting had nefarious implications and were appalled that President Trump spoke with Putin in private without the scrutiny of cameras during this conference. Plus, the medias’ heads exploded when President Trump publicly agreed with Putin that that Russians did not sabotage the 2016 Presidential election, a fact which has since been corroborated.
4. Travel Ban. President Trump’s travel ban, which was upheld by the US Supreme Court, was deemed racist, xenophobic, and anti-Muslim by the media. However, the countries identified in the ban were undeniably considered major state sponsors of terror and the both the CIA and FBI deemed personal records from the people in these countries seeking to enter the US as either as absent, not able to be corroborated, or untrustworthy.
5. Dismantling the Affordable Care Act. Though the Affordable Care Act has been an economic disaster causing many to lose their health insurance or pay exorbitantly high premiums, the media continue to lose their minds that President Trump wants to dismantle a failing and costly program that is slowly eroding the entirety of the American healthcare system.
6. Enforce Immigration Laws. As President Reagan said, “A nation without borders is not a nation.” Plus, isn’t it the president’s job delineated by the Constitution to enforce the laws already on the books unless they are overturned or changed?
7. Child Separation and Mistreatment at the border. Remember, child separation from illegal immigrants caught entering the country is US law. Plus, it’s a law enforced by the Obama administration, and the retaining centers which hold the children were funded any many built over the Obama years. What the left-wing media did was highlight a long-held policy inherited by the president and blamed the entire system and any perceived improprieties on him. Many of the border pictures displayed on the news were taken even before President Trump took office. It’s blatant Fake News. https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2018/may/29/donald-trump/trump-correctly-tweets-democrats-mistakenly-tweete/
8. Withdraw from the Paris Agreement. The Paris agreement would have been costly to the American people, deteriorated American manufacturing, and been ineffectual to the environment. Plus, America would have lost any energy competitiveness to such countries as China and India in the process.
9. Firing Comey. FBI director Comey was dislike and reviled by both the Republicans and Democrats. He proved ineffectual in office and incompetent in his job. Instead of congratulating him on this move, the media turned it into conspiracy meant to hide any Russian collusion.
10. Trump allegedly referring to some nations as “shithole” countries. This again is second-hand information and at best can be regarded as mere gossip or here say.
11. Keystone XL Pipeline. This pipeline strengthens US energy security by importing crude from Alberta, Canada, to refineries on the U.S. Gulf Coast and beyond and was deemed as environmentally safe by the State Department’s Final Supplemental Impact Statement. Plus, remember the negative environmental impact from the Gulf Oil spill?
12. Withdrawing from TTP. Basically, this deal was NAFTA on steroids. Not only would this trade deal negatively affect the US economy and bolster other economies such as China’s in the process, but it would have also given power to unelected officials to oversee the process. All we need to do is turn to the EU and look at how poorly they are doing to see how this trade deal would have been a potential disaster.
13. North Korea. After decades of failed American-Korean foreign policy, President Trump successfully met with Kim Jong Un and diverted a potential nuclear war. Despite Kin Jong Un’s new commitment to denuclearization, returning 3 American hostages, curtailing war drills, and stopping long range missile tests, the media has touted it a failure. This is Nobel Peace Prize material and not something that should be ridiculed.
14. Stormy Daniels. I’m not sure if any of these or other sexual allegations are true. However, I’d like to point out the double standard given by the media to the rapist and sexual predator Bill Clinton as compared to President Trump. Plus, the American people elected a president, not a Pope.
15. Fire and Fury: Inside the Trump White House by Michael Wolff. This story burned like fire any fury as much of it was quickly discredited. Plus, Wolf himself discredited the book in his own author’s note by acknowledging that he wasn’t certain if the contents within the book were true.
16. U.S. Embassy move to Jerusalem. Can you say massive overreaction by the left-wing media?
17. Withdrawal from NAFTA. NAFTA was proven failure and disaster to the US economy, dismantling manufacturing jobs across the country. Despite President Trump renegotiating a significantly better deal known as the USMCA, the media failed to report the truth and continue to perpetuate lies about the deal.
18. Revoking the security clearance of John Brennan, Obama’s former CIA director. This former communist sympathizer should have never had clearance to begin with. Plus, the move to revoke his security clearance was more a symbolic gesture in retribution for Brennan leveraging his former position to make unfounded lies about the president.
19. Trade War with China. Remember, current trade deals with China have decimated US manufacturing, perpetuated the theft of US technology, and undercut American producers. This atrocity should have been stopped years ago before we rebuilt China’s entire infrastructure and military.
20. Judge Kavanaugh’s sexual assault allegations. The media perverted the me-too movement to destroy an innocent man’s life. Without a shred of evidence, the media latched onto the story and reported it as if it were gospel– utterly despicable!
21. President Trump illegally helping father to cheat taxes. It wasn’t enough to attack the president, his wife, and children, now the media wants to discredit President Trump’s deceased father. The NYT did an unfounded and much unsubstantiated hit-piece on the president, while the rest of the media reflexively touted it as fact without corroborating information
22. President Trump blamed for Violence in Charlottesville. Not only was President Trump unjustly blamed for the violence in Charlottesville at the “Unite the Right” rally, but he was also chastised by the media for not condemning it to their liking. This is a prime example of how the media attempts to turn any situation against our president, even if he has no involvement with it al all.
23. President Trump praises General Lee. NBC needed to instantly retract the story as it became obvious they fabricated the whole thing. President Trump’s praise was going to President Grant and was taken out of context.
24. President Trump caused the Jewish massacre. The media was quick to blame President Trump for the massacre. However, the depraved idiot who perpetrated the massacre hated the president and was an anti-Semite. Remember it was Eric Holder who said, “Whey they go low, we kick them,” not our president.
25. President Trump Inauguration Spending. Federal prosecutors in Manhattan are looking into misspent donations for Trump’s inauguration. As all the scandals in the Obama 8 years and Clinton years go untouched, the witch hunt continues to topple the non-globalist President Donald Trump.
26. Cohen paying off President Trump’s mistresses. Known liar and charlatan Michael Cohen who is deemed untrustworthy by the prosecution and received 3 years prison time is now being hailed as a reliable source and is the key whiteness to the misappropriation of campaign funds. Ironically, it was the same prosecutors who called him a liar that are now touting him as trustworthy in the case.
27. Christmas 2018 Partial Government Shutdown. Despite being elected to build a southern wall and fulfilling both a campaign promise and the will of the American people, President Trump is being ridiculed for performing his job as elected. There was a clear mandate by the hard working men and women of this country to have the southern wall built. However, the globalist left wing media, democrats, and RINO republican bought off by their fat-cat donors oppose it. Shame on you all for selling out the security and financial well-being of our country for both political and financial gains!
28. President Trump worked as an agent of Russia and Putin. This falsehood being force fed to the American public is nothing more than public slander. Without any evidence from the FBI to corroborate the authenticity of this story, the mainstream media falsely publicized it as fact. Like the saying goes: If you say it enough, people will believe it is true. Unfortunately, this story is the embodiment of this saying.
29. President Trump paid his lawyer, Michael Cohen, with a bag of cash to fix polling data. Again, Michael Cohen is a known pathological liar. Any time he fabricates a story against the president it is deemed true by the mainstream media without a shred of evidence. What is more ironic is that all the search engines and some of the polling procedures are fixed by the left and provide left leaning results. The real story should be how Google, Facebook, and Twitter among others fixed the midterm elections with the help of the progressive left.
30. President Trump directed Michael Cohen to lie to Congress about the timing of discussions over a proposed Trump Tower project in Moscow. This Buzzfeed article that spread like wildfire throughout the mainstream media fizzled as Robert Mueller’s office denied its authenticity. When will people learn that Buzzfeed and Michael Cohen are both total pieces of garbage?
31. Jussie Smollett Hoax. The mainstream media instantly cried foul with the Jussie Smollett attack, belittling all President Trump Supporters and bigots, racists, homophobes, and xenophiles. However, the story was a hoax. Plus, the true story which they don’t report is all the genuinely true attacks against President Trump supporters. No wonder why America is yelling, “CNN SUCKS!”.
32. Michael Cohen’s Testimony to Congress Part II. Though Michael Cohen is a known liar, is going to jail for lying to Congress, and was disbarred from his profession for being a scumbag, the mainstream media taut his testimony in front of Congress as if it were gospel. Just like the Justice Cavanaugh trial, the entire proceedings were a hoax meant only to embarrass our president and derail his agenda. Plus, nothing of substance was gleaned from Cohen’s appearance, and his testimony held absolutely no substance.
33. The Full Mueller Report. Despite the special investigation (aka witch hunt) by Robert Mueller exonerating President Trump, progressives are going crazy to see the entire report so that they can propagate future false narratives to derail our president.
SUPPORT CONSERVATIVE FICTION
CLICK ON PICTURE FOR LINK TO PURCHASE
The BEST way to beat the left wing media is to support conservative writers
WINNER OF THE FAPA GOLD MEDAL AWARD FOR SCI-FI
The power of the presidency has far outgrown what our forefathers ever intended. The Federalists feared the rise of a monarchical rule. Unfortunately, their fears have all but come to fruition. No, we are not Russia or North Korea where the leader’s rule is absolute. However, the presidency has turned into a position whereby it rules over an entire federal system which has inundated every single aspect of our lives. Money, housing, education, jobs, the economy, and even the bedroom are all regulated by the federal government. Plus, because of the de facto impotence of the Congress and futility of the Supreme Court, the US President has control of the land.
I write this post after 2 incidents that recently occurred. The first was when President-Elect Trump admonished Boing for their outrageous pricing of the new Airforce 1 and the second was his rebuke of the pharmaceutical industry’s drug pricing. Without even being in office, stocks from these companies instantly dipped for fear of future negative repercussions.
As Obama touted, he has a pen and a phone. That’s all it takes. Through executive fiat, the President has far reaching power that clearly oversteps its intended enumerated rights set for the by the Constitution. In the Tenth Amendment, it states, The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people.
People have become so political and ideological that they have long forgotten the intentions and warnings of our forefathers. They lived through monarchical rule and in the end, rebelled against King George III. They knew the consequences of such unbridled power. People now cheer when a president with their same political beliefs and ideas bullies their policies through Congress, shoves them down our throat, or selectively enforces laws or only parts of the laws they want. The problem is that even if you agree with the president, the Constitution is broken. The processes set forth in them are forgotten, and the power of the presidency grows by the day.
Now, when we vote for this executive chief, we are instead voting on the next proverbial king and not a leader restrained by the Constitution or other branches of government. Plus, with such a biased media who also reports Fake News such as Buzzfeed and CNN, our last theoretically unbiased check on the president has been lost. Just look at how the mainstream media failed to call out Obama on his failed Obamacare program, his disastrous foreign policy, or his grossly negligent domestic economic failures. Ironically, his approval ratings are over 50% and he has left our country and the world in a much, much worse condition than he inherited it.
We must overlook partisan politics and ideological beliefs and move back to the word of the Constitution. Without pressing a true Reset button, the power of the president and federal government will grow at the cost of all our individual liberties and livelihood. Remember, President Thomas Jefferson said, My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government.
If you liked this Post, Please Buy Bester Seller Stephen Martino’s Conservative Political/Sci-Fi Thriller:
THE HIDDEN REALITY
CLINK ON PICTURE FOR LINK
As the French police raid over 150 locations for ISIS-linked terror suspects and their military bomb the Syria city of Raqqa, it only scratches the surface in creating any real solution to the terrorist problem. After the Charlie Hebdo attack in Paris and after the report on BuzzFeed that over 4,000 ISIS gunman have already been smuggled into Europe, one must ask why nothing of substance was done to prevent this horrific second attack in Paris? It is not like these acts of terrorism should at all come as a surprise. ISIS has been making constant threats. Plus, with the “No-Go Zones” throughout Europe breeding home-grown terrorist and presumably welcoming ISIS operatives, the war has already made its way both to the European and American homeland.
The problem with Europe and America is that although France has closed her borders, the borders of most other countries remain wide open, accepting non-vetted Syrian and other foreign immigrants. How many terrorists a day are sneaking into these countries as a result? Plus, how much more can the American and European economies support these immigrants? Here is America we cannot even take care of our own veterans, yet each illegal immigrant is receiving free health care and other government handouts—while the vets die waiting to see a doctor.
Many in the news media call it Western generosity or hospitality. However, the truth of the matter is that it should be called Western suicide. These foreigners are not assimilating. They are not taking pride in their home country’s heritage. As the rich elite revel at the cheap labor and the leftist celebrate openness, the vast majority of citizens are negatively affected by this unchecked mass migration. As already mentioned, the mere safety of the country and her citizens are at risk. Plus, economically, the migrants are taking away jobs and costing their perspective countries money that they do not have. In the end, they will economically, socially, and physically destroy all Western nations.
To make matters worse in America, Obama still wants to bring over 10,000 non-vetted Syrian migrants. When will the insanity end? Until we as Western nations make some really difficult decisions, our way of life will cease to exist—to the happiness and delight of such anti-Western minded people like Obama and Soros. Bombing a Syrian city is simply a show of force but really has made no long term gains. Until we as Western nations close our borders totally in this time of war, embrace of heritage, properly vet the immigrants here both legally and illegally, close “No-Go Zones” completely, start properly deporting appropriate immigrants, and becoming completely energy independent and free of any need for foreign oil (especially from the Middle East) the problem will continue. Let’s see how quickly these Middle Eastern countries would crack down on internal terrorist organizations within their own borders after we stopped buying their oil. They would have no other options but to capitulate as doing anything else would prove economically suicidal. Until these definite steps are made, the terrorist will continue to grow in strength and numbers by the day.