List of President Trump’s Accomplishments- Growing by the Day
1. Passage of the tax reform bill providing $5.5 billion in cuts and repealing the Obamacare mandate.
2. Increase of the GDP above 3 percent.
3. Creation of 1.7 million new jobs, cutting unemployment to 4.1 percent.
4. Dow Jones at record highs.
5. A rebound in economic confidence to a 17-year high.
6. A new executive order to boost apprenticeships.
7. A move to boost computer sciences in Education Department programs.
8. Prioritizing women-owned businesses for some $500 million in SBA loans.
9. Mining increased 28.6 percent in the second quarter of 2017 and was the leading contributor to growth for the nation and in the three fastest-growing states of North Dakota, Wyoming and Texas, according to the Commerce Department’s Bureau of Economic Analysis
10. During Trump’s first six months, the manufacturing index was the highest it had been since 1983 under President Reagan
11. In July, 2017, Trump signed an order boosting oil and gas development on federal lands
12. Convinced companies such as Ford, Chrysler and Carrier Air Conditioners to manufacture and build plants in the United States
13. For the first time since 2003, American beef imports have returned to China, opening up a $2.5 billion market to American ranchers and producers
14. The U.S. Census Bureau found housing sales recently have doubled compared to the same period under President Obama. The annualized housing sales rate for May 2017 was 610,000, compared to just 376,000 in 2009.
1. Signed an Executive Order demanding that two regulations be killed for every new one creates. He beat that big and cut 16 rules and regulations for every one created, saving $8.1 billion.
2. Repealing Net Neutrality
3. Travel Ban
4. Signed two executive orders December 4, 2017 that gave back about 2 million acres of land to the state of Utah by modifying executive orders by President Obama
5. National Space Council for the first time in 25 years to assist him in developing and implementing long-range strategic goals for the nation’s space policy
6. Signed 15 congressional regulatory cuts.
7. Signed an Executive Order cutting the time for infrastructure permit approvals in 2017.
8. More than 700 people have left the Environmental Protection Agency since Trump took office in 2017
9. The Department of Agriculture issued a guidance Nov. 6 that ensures Christians who opposed same-sex marriage would not be discriminated against for their beliefs
10. Created a commission to investigate voter fraud chaired by Vice President Mike Pence and vice-chaired by Kansas Secretary of State Kris Kobach
11. The Department of Defense reprogrammed approximately $400 million for U.S. missile defense systems
12. Keystone XL Pipeline
13. Ordered the Environmental Protection Agency to kill Obama’s Clean Power Plan.
14. Opened plans to lease 77 million acres in the Gulf of Mexico for oil and gas drilling in 2017.
15. Laid out new principles for reforming immigration and announced plan to end “chain migration,” which lets one legal immigrant to bring in dozens of family members in 2017.
16. Boosted the arrests of illegals inside the U.S.
17. Doubled the number of counties participating with Immigration and Customs Enforcement charged with deporting illegals in 2017.
18. Removed 36 percent more criminal gang members than in fiscal 2016.
19. Started the end of the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrival program.
20. Ditto for other amnesty programs like Deferred Action for Parents of Americans.
21. Cracking down on some 300 sanctuary cities that defy ICE but still get federal dollars.
22. Added some 100 new immigration judges
23. Justice worked with Central American nations to arrest and charge 4,000 MS-13 members in 2017.
24. Homeland rounded up nearly 800 MS-13 members, an 83 percent one-year increase in 2017.
25. Signed three executive orders aimed at cracking down on international criminal organizations in 2017.
26. Attorney General Jeff Sessions created new National Public Safety Partnership, a cooperative initiative with cities to reduce violent crimes.
27. Trump has nominated 73 federal judges and won his nomination of Neil Gorsuch to the Supreme Court.
28. Called for a full audit of the Pentagon and its spending in 2017.
29. Signed the Veterans Accountability and Whistleblower Protection Act to allow senior officials in the Department of Veterans Affairs to fire failing employees and establish safeguards to protect whistleblowers.
30. Signed the Veterans Appeals Improvement and Modernization Act.
31. Promoted, funded, and signed multiple VA policies to help veterans and VA Hospitals
32. Directed the rebuilding of the military and ordered a new national strategy and nuclear posture review.
1. Recognized Jerusalem as Israel’s capitol.
2. Withdrew from the Trans-Pacific Partnership.
3. Opened up the North American Free Trade Agreement for talks to better the deal for the U.S.
4. Worked to bring companies back to the U.S., and companies like Toyota, Mazda, Broadcom Limited, and Foxconn announced plans to open U.S. plants.
5. Promoted the sale of U.S products abroad.
6. Ended Obama’s deal with Cuba.
7. Withdrew from the Obama-era Paris Climate Agreement, ending the threat of environmental regulations.
8. Reinstated and expanded the Mexico City Policy that blocks some $9 billion in foreign aid being used for abortions.
9. Destroyed the physical ISIS Califate
10. Approved a new Iran strategy plan focused on neutralizing the country’s influence in the region.
11. Won the release of Americans held abroad, often using his personal relationships with world leaders.
12. Negotiated a $285 million cut in the UN’s “bloated” budget for next year in 2017
If you liked this Post, Please Buy Bester Seller Stephen Martino’s Conservative Political/Sci-Fi Thriller:
THE FINAL REALITY
CLINK ON PICTURE FOR LINK
The Final Reality was just named a semifinalist in a prestigious, international sci-fi writing contest held by the Chanticleer International Book Awards!
Their Cygnus Book Awards recognizes emerging new talent and outstanding works in the genre of Science Fiction, Steampunk, Alternative History, and Speculative Fiction. The Cygnus Awards is a genre division of Chanticleer International Book Awards and Novel Competitions (The CIBAs).
The Annual 2018 Florida Authors and Publishers Association President’s Book Awards has already recognized The Final Reality by Stephen Martino, in the category of Adult Fiction-Genre: Sci-Fi and Fantasy, as a Gold Medal Winner.
Click Picture to Buy Newest Sci-Fi Political Thriller:
In the high-octane conclusion of the Alex Pella novels, the brilliant doctor and inventor finds himself racing against the unstoppable ambition of Jules Windsor who now leads The New Reality. When Jules begins to uncover the powerful, long-forgotten technology behind the world’s massive megalithic structures, he sets into motion the same cascade of events that once destroyed the ancient civilization that built them. As the planet heads toward an apocalyptical upheaval not seen since biblical times, Alex and his team know they must stop Jules—and The New Reality—once and for all.
“Absolutely Brilliant!” Ken McWilliams, Amazon Reader
“It left a lasting impression on me”- Miki’s Hope, Blogger
“Screenplay worthy””- Ponce, Amazon Reader
“Hands down this is a fantastic book and well worth a read. 5/5 Star Rating”- Todd Simpson, Amazon Reader
“Best Science Fiction Thriller of 2017!”- Amazon Reader
Click On Picture
For Your Copy
International Best Selling Medical/Political Thriller predicts outcome of Ebola-like pandemic in an economically bankrupt world.