Trump Derangement Syndrome has been described many ways by the media. The most accurate way I can define it is: a syndrome by which the left-wing media (which is 90%) and progressives want to negate the fair and undisputed 2016 US Presidential Election results by acting both irrationally and unreasonably to anything President Trump says or does. In addition, it also compels one to believe as gospel anything said or reported that is negative about the president, regardless as to its truth. Psychiatrically, it can be considered a form of denial, delirium, or even paranoia when taken to its extreme.
As evidence for such syndrome, the media and progressives have given the American people a treasure trove of “fake news” stories, uncorroborated accusations, and irrational reporting to reveal their affliction with this condition.
I have compiled a growing list of media hysterics since President Trump has been duly and fairly elected by the American people. The list will continue to grow as the progressive and left-wing media outlets continue to let both their souls and brains rot by their affliction with the Trump Derangement Syndrome.
1. Collusion with the Russians. The media, along with crooked Hillary, alleges President Trump colluded with the Russians to cheat the American people out of a fair election and wrongfully take crooked Hillary’s place as the next president of the United States. This story has since and continues to be repeated proven false and without a bit of corroborating evidence. Despite the witch-hunt by Robert Mueller, not a shred of evidence has emerged linking President Trump with the Russians.
2. The Robert Mueller witch hunt. This farce is not an investigation. Because Mueller has been unable to substantiate any claim against President Trump, he has turned to eviscerating any person who has had contact with the President. This travesty is nothing short of a KGB show trial meant to discourage anyone from ever working with the president and curtail President Trump’s agenda.
3. Meeting with Putin at Helsinki summit. The media alleged the meeting had nefarious implications and were appalled that President Trump spoke with Putin in private without the scrutiny of cameras during this conference. Plus, the medias’ heads exploded when President Trump publicly agreed with Putin that that Russians did not sabotage the 2016 Presidential election, a fact which has since been corroborated.
4. Travel Ban. President Trump’s travel ban, which was upheld by the US Supreme Court, was deemed racist, xenophobic, and anti-Muslim by the media. However, the countries identified in the ban were undeniably considered major state sponsors of terror and the both the CIA and FBI deemed personal records from the people in these countries seeking to enter the US as either as absent, not able to be corroborated, or untrustworthy.
5. Dismantling the Affordable Care Act. Though the Affordable Care Act has been an economic disaster causing many to lose their health insurance or pay exorbitantly high premiums, the media continue to lose their minds that President Trump wants to dismantle a failing and costly program that is slowly eroding the entirety of the American healthcare system.
6. Enforce Immigration Laws. As President Reagan said, “A nation without borders is not a nation.” Plus, isn’t it the president’s job delineated by the Constitution to enforce the laws already on the books unless they are overturned or changed?
7. Child Separation and Mistreatment at the border. Remember, child separation from illegal immigrants caught entering the country is US law. Plus, it’s a law enforced by the Obama administration, and the retaining centers which hold the children were funded any many built over the Obama years. What the left-wing media did was highlight a long-held policy inherited by the president and blamed the entire system and any perceived improprieties on him. Many of the border pictures displayed on the news were taken even before President Trump took office. It’s blatant Fake News. https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2018/may/29/donald-trump/trump-correctly-tweets-democrats-mistakenly-tweete/
8. Withdraw from the Paris Agreement. The Paris agreement would have been costly to the American people, deteriorated American manufacturing, and been ineffectual to the environment. Plus, America would have lost any energy competitiveness to such countries as China and India in the process.
9. Firing Comey. FBI director Comey was dislike and reviled by both the Republicans and Democrats. He proved ineffectual in office and incompetent in his job. Instead of congratulating him on this move, the media turned it into conspiracy meant to hide any Russian collusion.
10. Trump allegedly referring to some nations as “shithole” countries. This again is second-hand information and at best can be regarded as mere gossip or here say.
11. Keystone XL Pipeline. This pipeline strengthens US energy security by importing crude from Alberta, Canada, to refineries on the U.S. Gulf Coast and beyond and was deemed as environmentally safe by the State Department’s Final Supplemental Impact Statement. Plus, remember the negative environmental impact from the Gulf Oil spill?
12. Withdrawing from TTP. Basically, this deal was NAFTA on steroids. Not only would this trade deal negatively affect the US economy and bolster other economies such as China’s in the process, but it would have also given power to unelected officials to oversee the process. All we need to do is turn to the EU and look at how poorly they are doing to see how this trade deal would have been a potential disaster.
13. North Korea. After decades of failed American-Korean foreign policy, President Trump successfully met with Kim Jong Un and diverted a potential nuclear war. Despite Kin Jong Un’s new commitment to denuclearization, returning 3 American hostages, curtailing war drills, and stopping long range missile tests, the media has touted it a failure. This is Nobel Peace Prize material and not something that should be ridiculed.
14. Stormy Daniels. I’m not sure if any of these or other sexual allegations are true. However, I’d like to point out the double standard given by the media to the rapist and sexual predator Bill Clinton as compared to President Trump. Plus, the American people elected a president, not a Pope.
15. Fire and Fury: Inside the Trump White House by Michael Wolff. This story burned like fire any fury as much of it was quickly discredited. Plus, Wolf himself discredited the book in his own author’s note by acknowledging that he wasn’t certain if the contents within the book were true.
16. U.S. Embassy move to Jerusalem. Can you say massive overreaction by the left-wing media?
17. Withdrawal from NAFTA. NAFTA was proven failure and disaster to the US economy, dismantling manufacturing jobs across the country. Despite President Trump renegotiating a significantly better deal known as the USMCA, the media failed to report the truth and continue to perpetuate lies about the deal.
18. Revoking the security clearance of John Brennan, Obama’s former CIA director. This former communist sympathizer should have never had clearance to begin with. Plus, the move to revoke his security clearance was more a symbolic gesture in retribution for Brennan leveraging his former position to make unfounded lies about the president.
19. Trade War with China. Remember, current trade deals with China have decimated US manufacturing, perpetuated the theft of US technology, and undercut American producers. This atrocity should have been stopped years ago before we rebuilt China’s entire infrastructure and military.
20. Judge Kavanaugh’s sexual assault allegations. The media perverted the me-too movement to destroy an innocent man’s life. Without a shred of evidence, the media latched onto the story and reported it as if it were gospel– utterly despicable!
21. President Trump illegally helping father to cheat taxes. It wasn’t enough to attack the president, his wife, and children, now the media wants to discredit President Trump’s deceased father. The NYT did an unfounded and much unsubstantiated hit-piece on the president, while the rest of the media reflexively touted it as fact without corroborating information
22. President Trump blamed for Violence in Charlottesville. Not only was President Trump unjustly blamed for the violence in Charlottesville at the “Unite the Right” rally, but he was also chastised by the media for not condemning it to their liking. This is a prime example of how the media attempts to turn any situation against our president, even if he has no involvement with it al all.
23. President Trump praises General Lee. NBC needed to instantly retract the story as it became obvious they fabricated the whole thing. President Trump’s praise was going to President Grant and was taken out of context.
24. President Trump caused the Jewish massacre. The media was quick to blame President Trump for the massacre. However, the depraved idiot who perpetrated the massacre hated the president and was an anti-Semite. Remember it was Eric Holder who said, “Whey they go low, we kick them,” not our president.
25. President Trump Inauguration Spending. Federal prosecutors in Manhattan are looking into misspent donations for Trump’s inauguration. As all the scandals in the Obama 8 years and Clinton years go untouched, the witch hunt continues to topple the non-globalist President Donald Trump.
26. Cohen paying off President Trump’s mistresses. Known liar and charlatan Michael Cohen who is deemed untrustworthy by the prosecution and received 3 years prison time is now being hailed as a reliable source and is the key whiteness to the misappropriation of campaign funds. Ironically, it was the same prosecutors who called him a liar that are now touting him as trustworthy in the case.
27. Christmas 2019 Partial Government Shutdown. Despite being elected to build a southern wall and fulfilling both a campaign promise and the will of the American people, President Trump is being ridiculed for performing his job as elected. There was a clear mandate by the hard working men and women of this country to have the southern wall built. However, the globalist left wing media, democrats, and RINO republican bought off by their fat-cat donors oppose it. Shame on you all for selling out the security and financial well-being of our country for both political and financial gains!
28. President Trump worked as an agent of Russia and Putin. This falsehood being force fed to the American public is nothing more than public slander. Without any evidence from the FBI to corroborate the authenticity of this story, the mainstream media falsely publicized it as fact. Like the saying goes: If you say it enough, people will believe it is true. Unfortunately, this story is the embodiment of this saying.
29. President Trump paid his lawyer, Michael Cohen, with a bag of cash to fix polling data. Again, Michael Cohen is a known pathological liar. Any time he fabricates a story against the president it is deemed true by the mainstream media without a shred of evidence. What is more ironic is that all the search engines and some of the polling procedures are fixed by the left and provide left leaning results. The real story should be how Google, Facebook, and Twitter among others fixed the midterm elections with the help of the progressive left.
30. President Trump directed Michael to lie to Congress about the timing of discussions over a proposed Trump Tower project in Moscow. This Buzzfeed article that spread like wildfire throughout the mainstream media fizzled as Robert Mueller’s office denied its authenticity. When will people learn that Buzzfeed and Michael Cohen are both total pieces of garbage?
SUPPORT CONSERVATIVE FICTION
CLICK ON PICTURE FOR LINK TO PURCHASE
The BEST way to beat the left wing media is to support conservative writers
WINNER OF THE FAPA GOLD MEDAL AWARD FOR SCI-FI